3 iPhone Mail quesions: BCC, Adding Folders, & "Load 25 more messages...."

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Three Mail questions (if addressed elsewhere, II must have missed...)

(1) How do you BCC someone?

(2) can folders be added in addition to Trash and Inbox? Would be nice to be able to save some messages with attachments (since that seems to he the only way to import/view documents on the iPhone).

(3) sometimes after I check for new messages I get a line that says "Load 25 more messages..." with a line below showing two numbers over a billion. I get a lot of email, but not *that* much.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    ci0002ci0002 Posts: 23member
    I would like answers to these same questions.

I was at the Apple Store (in NJ) yesterday and asked about the 'load 25 more' message and no one knew. But they had not had a real chance to play with the iPhone as their own had not come in yet. They had some scripts for training but not much more.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    No BCC, full stop.

No folders AFAIK
  • Reply 3 of 4
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    I had the load 25 more messages thing going on in one of my email accounts. What I had to do was use the web and go to that account, and delete a couple hundered pages of read, but undeleted messages. I think I had a little over 4000 messages. Mac Mail read all the messages from the account, but could not delete them. Which is why they were still there at my cox mail page. All is well now though.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    if you use Pop mail account on your iphone no folders by default, you can' create folders. I was able to setup a work around doing the following.

1. Setup your pop mail account on your iphone

2. Create a gmail account (which is a imap account, forward your pop mail account to new gmail account)

3. Gmail now allows you to create folders for your account.

4. All my mail now comes to gmail account on iphone, which I can save in the different folders.

5. I can reply to customers emails forwarded to the gmail account by hitting reply and choosing my business account as the sending account.

6. This gives me a backup of all my mail on gmail servers and allows me to have folders to reference my mail on my iphone

Cheers

Rob