iphone plans...need help

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
If im a current ATT user but my current plan isnt over and i still want an iphone, does it cost any money to upgrade to the iphone

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by reeve76 View Post

If im a current ATT user but my current plan isnt over and i still want an iphone, does it cost any money to upgrade to the iphone

At the very least, you'll have to add the $20/mo data plan to your current voice plan. This will extend your current plan by two years.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by reeve76 View Post

The iPhone of course can be upgraded whether you are on or off a contract. Lots have been buying a subsidized phone for cheap or even free, then selling to make up some of the cost of the iPhone. This is also a 18$ upgrade fee that will appear on your next invoice when you activate the iPhone. The iPhone is either 499$ + tax for the 4GB or 599 + tax for the 8GB. If you only have voice then you would have to pay for the data plans....

They are as follows:

20$ for unlimited data, visual voice mail and 200 msgs.

30$ for unlimited data, visual voice mail and 1500 msgs.

40$ for unlimited data, visual voice mail and unlimited msgs.

You can also add 5$ to the first two plans to add mobile to mobile messaging (at&t to at&t customers)

25$ for unlimited data, visual voice mail and 200msgs and unlimited m2m msgs.

35$ for unlimited data, visual voice mail and 1500msgs and unlimited m2m msgs.

If they are not to/from at&t subscribers, they would then pull from you allotted msgs.