Old Threads...

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Can some of you old timers pull up some good 'ol throwback threads?

It's really slow at work today. I'm sure there are some threads from a year ago or later that would be interesting to recall...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

It's really slow at work today. I'm sure there are some threads from a year ago or later that would be interesting to recall...

i think old threads get removed quite a lot more often since the forum upgrade, i've searched for things I know ive typed or threads i remember and drew lots of blanks.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    @_@ artman@_@ artman Posts: 5,231member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

Expectations of our members - 2004

\
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Expectations of our members - 2004

\

ooh an archive! -

now how do I find the post I made in 2001/2002 where I suggested instead of worrying about the speed of g4 class chips, we should make a new Chip that was basically a Core chip surrounded by 8 altivec units.

ala Cell.

[edit]this archive only goes back to 2002. I reckon I predicted the future before this started

Quote:
    Originally Posted by from archive

SDW"s ban, like MarcUK's ban are temporary. Unfortunately only the admin can unban, and they are on holidays now.

I think that was either when I told SDW that Bush's proctologist had phoned because they'd found his head, or was it when I told him to go F*** himself.?

Then he reregistered as Ronald Reagan!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Ahh, glory days, glory days.....

If it hadn't been for a refining of the mask, its possible that the comments could still appear today...