who buys for me a iphone?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hi

I`m from Switzerland. I need a iPhone for applications development.

Who can send for me a iphone into Switzerland?

- iPhone 499.-

--> tax (10%?) 50.-

- Shipping (express) 60.-

- for you! 40.-

makes $ 650.-

regards,

Touni

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    user23user23 Posts: 199member
    while I'm sure your need for an iPhone is sincere....I think it would be useful for you to post exactly what you are capable of providing in terms of App. development. Do you have a resume, or any proof you are capable of creating iPhone apps?

good luck!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    dudditsduddits Posts: 260member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Touni View Post

Hi

I`m from Switzerland. I need a iPhone for applications development.

Who can send for me a iphone into Switzerland?

- iPhone 499.-

--> tax (10%?) 50.-

- Shipping (express) 60.-

- for you! 40.-

makes $ 650.-

regards,

Touni

Have you considered buying one on eBay?

Or, are you aware of the iPhone interface available on the web for developers?

alternatively, if you have a really great idea for an iPhone application, have you considered waiting until someone else releases it first? That way, by the time they have released it, there may very well be iPhones available in Switzerland that you can buy yourself, sit in a cafe, and marvel at the application that beat you to the punch. Perhaps by that time Google may have decided to purchase their invention and made them a billionaire in the process, but at least you will have the deep down satisfaction of knowing that it was your idea first, and most importantly it is available for everyone to use on their iPhones wherever they happen to live.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    michaelbmichaelb Posts: 242member
    Just go to eBay: there are a lot of sellers who do international shipping (they get better prices that way) and you have the eBay feedback system, $2000 PayPal protection, etc.

Here's a search to get you started:

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/Sal...&fcl=3&frpp=50
  • Reply 4 of 5
    dudditsduddits Posts: 260member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I wouldn't have thought the 40 bucks deserves an exclamation mark personally.

Perhaps the exclamation point could be exchanged for a box of Swiss Chocolates at the buyer's discretion?