iPhoto '08 bugs?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
So I made a web gallery with full res shots available for download, works fine. However, when I add new photos to the gallery in iPohot and then re-publish, the new shots are only available in 800 x 600...

Another really annoying thing is the way that the event names line up HORRIBLY with their icons in the events view, white text left-aligned exactly up against the bottom side of the event looks horrible. I swear this was not like this out of the box, but only after the 7.0.1 update..

Anyone else having either of these problems?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    maxx66maxx66 Posts: 41member
    no one else experiencing either of these problems?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    It was my understanding that the web viewable pictures were 800 x 600 however the downloadable version is what ever resolution you originally uploaded.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    maxx66maxx66 Posts: 41member
    yes, that is what I said (sorry if I wasn't clear), but after you add any other photos to the gallery and upload them to the web gallery, you can only download those (new ones) at 800x600..
  • Reply 4 of 6
    flinch13flinch13 Posts: 228member
    Sounds like .mac growing pains to me. Probably your only solution is to make new galleries for every upload.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    I like iPhoto '08 - snappier, cleaner and I like the events things once I've arranged them into the ACTUAL events.

However, now I can't select any of my individual pictures - they're just listed as iPhoto Library. Now I can't select images to upload through Safari or as my profile picture for MSN Messenger.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    flinch13flinch13 Posts: 228member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mpw_amherst View Post

I like iPhoto '08 - snappier, cleaner and I like the events things once I've arranged them into the ACTUAL events.

However, now I can't select any of my individual pictures - they're just listed as iPhoto Library. Now I can't select images to upload through Safari or as my profile picture for MSN Messenger.

Well, the iPhoto library is a package now... if you right (or control) click on the package in the Photos folder, you can select "Show package contents" to find your files.

Alternately, you can just drag them straight from iPhoto onto your desktop when you want to upload them. Yup, it sort of sucks, but whatever. I agree with you; for the most part I really like the new iPhoto.