A2DP in 6G iPod???

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
im a little worried BT wont be included with the new ipod since its not even on the iphone. but i was wondering how many people actually want it there. personally id love to be able to use wireless headphones with an ipod.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    sllsslls Posts: 13member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shady104 View Post

im a little worried BT wont be included with the new ipod since its not even on the iphone. but i was wondering how many people actually want it there. personally id love to be able to use wireless headphones with an ipod.

The iphone has BT built in. See the link below, then click on - "Wireless" :

http://www.apple.com/iphone/technology/
  • Reply 2 of 7
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shady104 View Post

Did you know iPod posts have their own Forum?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by slls View Post

The iphone has BT built in. See the link below, then click on - "Wireless" :

http://www.apple.com/iphone/technology/

It has BT, but no A2DP.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chucker View Post

It has BT, but no A2DP.

A2DP is R2D2's cousin. And he most definately has Bluetooth. He's also a leet haxor.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    yea sorry i meant stereo blutooth. and i kjnow there is an ipod forum but this is the future hardware forum and since im talkin about a future product shouldnt it go here?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    Yes. It should.

One reason I passed on iPhone v1 is because it lacked stereo bt. Here's hoping the next iPhone has it. I think the phone would get it before the iPod.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    mrtotesmrtotes Posts: 760member
    I don't want it but I'm sure it will have it. We saw the hints last year.