iMac with printer rebate and free iPod Nano

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi, I've been reading AppleInsider for quite a while and decided today was the right time to register.

I've been considering getting one of the new 24in iMacs. I qualify for a hundred dollar discount through the education store and a free iPod Nano. What I am wondering is, can i get the $100 printer discount along side the free nano and the hundred dollars off the iMac. I couldn't find anything specifficaly about this on apple web page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(oh, and I hope this is the correct place to put this).

Thanks!

Update: I just found where it says rebates can't be combined with other purchases. Please disregard thread.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ArchosDarchos View Post

Hi, I've been reading AppleInsider for quite a while and decided today was the right time to register.

I've been considering getting one of the new 24in iMacs. I qualify for a hundred dollar discount through the education store and a free iPod Nano. What I am wondering is, can i get the $100 printer discount along side the free nano and the hundred dollars off the iMac. I couldn't find anything specifficaly about this on apple web page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(oh, and I hope this is the correct place to put this).

Thanks!

Update: I just found where it says rebates can't be combined with other purchases. Please disregard thread.

You can do both. I did. There was a slight mix-up with both of the rebates wanting the original UPC, but it was straightened out. Make sure you make copies of everything before you mail them in.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Thanks, I've been looking at the $98 Canon printer so with the rebate, it's free!