Why we wont see new Nanos!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
There will not be any new nanos. This is not official whatsoever and I hope I am wrong. The reason I think this is because that the current iPod nanos will still be around till September 16, because this is when the "Buy a Mac get an iPod" deal is over for back to school. The only way we would see a new Nano is if they ship it at a later date, which doesnt seem like something they would do. What are your thoughts?

Also

My dream iPod.

-Touchscreen

-Voice Recognition

-Wi-Fi, Internet, and Computer(iTunes) to iPod.

-Also a keyboard to write notes live.

-Deleting songs with iPod, not iTunes

Those are my main ones.

What are yours?

ITS DOUBLE QUESTION DAY TODAY!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    idaveidave Posts: 1,283member
    Sounds like you want an iPhone.

Nanos are selling out everywhere. I don't think Apple would let that happen if they weren't releasing new ones very soon.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    Your logic simply doesn't hold. They have come out with new iPods before their "buy a mac, get an iPod" deal expired before. The new models simply aren't included in the offer.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

Your logic simply doesn't hold. They have come out with new iPods before their "buy a mac, get an iPod" deal expired before. The new models simply aren't included in the offer.

no I totally agree on a new iPod, I'm just not sold on the fact of a new Nano. Like I said I hope I am wrong, I just brought up a topic of discussion. But I cant see them bringing new Nanos out while the old ones are still for sale.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    flounderflounder Posts: 2,674member
    I was using "iPod" in the generic sense, to mean any brand of iPod: shuffle, nano, video or otherwise. New nano's might not come out, but I gurantee it has nothing to do with that promo one way or the other.