ZuPod on the way!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I'm not saying this, it came from one of our sources deep inside the Apple Candy Machine!

The only reason I give it any credibility is because I personally know Mr. Jobs' envy of the Zune. You see two years ago I personally took a picture of the first Zune over to his office just to see his reatction, he had a fit, jumping up and down on the office beanbags, throwing water bottles, he ripped off his turtle-neck while cursing and rolling on the floor! (I know it's hard to believe, but if it isn't true then I am not Steve Ballmer pretending to not be me)

He had their designer (Ivy) hauled into his office by two igoons and pointing at the Zune photo screamed, "That! is what I wanted! You limey fool! %&**$% you! ...." The verbal and physical abuse went on for a good 15 minutes, Ivy smiled the whole time as iTards tend to do.

I laughed all the way back to Redmond!

I don't think we will even sue over this one even if it is true, why would anyone buy a zuPod?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    moderator please delete this thread. This is completely ridiculous.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    spam.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    spam? give me a break
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKid2020 View Post

spam? give me a break

you doubt me?

http://forums.appleinsider.com/searc...earchid=135859

Notice how he has 5 posts about the exact same thing in different places. Also, he joined TODAY to post ONLY about this. I call spam, or at least trolling.

victory is mine. mwhahahaha
  • Reply 5 of 6
    I read all that. And I'll never get those 45 seconds back.

IBTL.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    sennensennen Posts: 1,472member
    a better read than the Blu-Ray v HD-DVD thread, that's for sure!