iPod Touch Screen Dead Spots?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Sorry, my English is terrible, but I think it is understandable (a bit). I want to buy iPod Touch, but I fear its touchscreen will be problematic as iPhone's. And there aren't any Apple Store's in my country, so I can't change it once I buy it. The Internet browser and touch screen is amazing things, but it's very expensive for 3 months of use. So will I buy an iPod Classic instead of Touch?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    no, you will not
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I think you mean should you instead of "will," just helping out. I haven't heard many complaints about dead spots on the iPhone screen, I would think you would be able to return it if there was a problem but I don't know the situation completely I guess. If it has the features and capacity (memory in GBs) you need I would get the iPod touch.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by buddha View Post

I think you mean should you instead of "will," just helping out. I haven't heard many complaints about dead spots on the iPhone screen, I would think you would be able to return it if there was a problem but I don't know the situation completely I guess. If it has the features and capacity (memory in GBs) you need I would get the iPod touch.

Touch's capacity is enough for me but as I've said there aren't any Apple Stores around here, so I will buy it from the internet. This means if something happens, I could not return it.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kNight-Stallion View Post

Touch's capacity is enough for me but as I've said there aren't any Apple Stores around here, so I will buy it from the internet. This means if something happens, I could not return it.

Products purchased through Apple's website are just as supported as products bought through retail stores or 3rd parties. If you buy it through the website and it is defective, it is covered by warranty.