no play function

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
run vista home premium and iTunes has suddenly stopped playing. Everything else is fine until i try to play a track and an iTunes has stopped working error appears. I have tried usual things like reinstalling the latest version and installing the latest standalone quicktime, but nothing plays still (including videos) I can still stream songs fom the apple store and can play any songs using quicktime alone but not in iTunes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.ps, have just installed latest version 7.4, still the same result.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shauny13 View Post

run vista home premium and iTunes has suddenly stopped playing. Everything else is fine until i try to play a track and an iTunes has stopped working error appears. I have tried usual things like reinstalling the latest version and installing the latest standalone quicktime, but nothing plays still (including videos) I can still stream songs fom the apple store and can play any songs using quicktime alone but not in iTunes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.ps, have just installed latest version 7.4, still the same result.

hmmm, i think i know your problem. you're using vista.