iPhone 4GB for 299.00

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Stopped by my local Apple store today and noticed while they don't appear to be selling the 4GB phones online anymore they are selling them here for 299.00 while they still have them in stock.

Anyone pick one up at this price?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    I just upgraded from my SLVR to a 4gb iPhone. These things are so sweet, and for only 300 bucks, its a deal. I got the last one my Apple store was expecting. Got it up and running in less than 5 min. Kudos Apple and Att, so nice
  • Reply 2 of 9
    I did just that. I had been waiting and I thought $399 was still a bit much, but for 100 less you get pretty much the same device and features so I thought it was wayyy worth it.

Debating on selling my old iPod now...hmmm
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I and my wife both got one each the day they annouced the price drop, wanted to get it before they sold out of them.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    I already have 2 dead pixls Looks like im going to be getting a different 4 gb iPhone.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nascarnate326 View Post

I already have 2 dead pixls Looks like im going to be getting a different 4 gb iPhone.

Just bring it in and Apple will hand you another on the spot.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Just bring it in and Apple will hand you another on the spot.

I can keep my sim right? Entering all my numbers was a chor and a half. Also, they have 4gb reserved for this?

Thanks alot
  • Reply 7 of 9
    If you have Yahoo, add your contacts to your Yahoo Contacts and your iPhone will sync with it to update phone numbers, email, and a lot more. Very simple and good for the future.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nascarnate326 View Post

I can keep my sim right? Entering all my numbers was a chor and a half. Also, they have 4gb reserved for this?

Thanks alot

Aren't the numbers stored in your Address Book or as a back up in iTunes?
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by k squared View Post

Aren't the numbers stored in your Address Book or as a back up in iTunes?

Yes to both.