Jeebus this is taking long

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I ordered my macbook pro on the 8th of september!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the minimum ship date is tomorrow, and the minimum receive date is supposedly the 27th. that's crazy. how long can it take them to take a computer and cram it inside a shell and then ship it! D:

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    That MBP model must be selling like mad. That's an intolerable wait. I don't know how you made it.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by backtomac View Post

That MBP model must be selling like mad. That's an intolerable wait. I don't know how you made it.

correction, how i'm making it D:, it still hasn't shipped yet. and now i learn that the penryn or however you spell it processors are coming out in the first quarter of next year so that will give me what, 3 months before my newly purchased macbook pro is out of date. it's crazy! shame on apple for updating so often!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    In 2001 I bought a powerbook on Jan 6/7th and didn't receive it until late feb. Now that's demand.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    order a zune and it'll get there the next day.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by buddha View Post

order a zune and it'll get there the next day.

hahahhahaha
  • Reply 6 of 7
    But you get to run 10.4, that's sweeter than a Jan 2008 (or later) MacBook, that only runs 10.5+...
  • Reply 7 of 7
    The MBPs are crazy popular right now. Lucky are those that get one! If you think they are popular now, think about those with Penryn's next year!!