itouch with more memory

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Hey, im new here and i have been thinking of getting a ipod touch but only 16gb? any news if there will be one with more memory. i want to get some more videos on there. thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Dude it just started shipping a week ago.. I wouldn't bet on any new releases until post Christmas.

As an example take a look at the iPhone - been out for many weeks now - now ram update.

If you want to see how long it has been since a product refresh to help take a guess at when a new one might ship check out macrumors.com buyers guide.

My advice, buy a 16 now and start enjoying it!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BonesSK View Post

Dude it just started shipping a week ago.. I wouldn't bet on any new releases until post Christmas.

As an example take a look at the iPhone - been out for many weeks now - now ram update.

If you want to see how long it has been since a product refresh to help take a guess at when a new one might ship check out macrumors.com buyers guide.

My advice, buy a 16 now and start enjoying it!

might as well right, i wont get it until christmas anyway so hopefully i will hear something by then thanks
  • Reply 3 of 5
    iPods are updated yearly: you will not see 32 GB in the iPod Touch until next September. But, by all means, wait.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    mystmyst Posts: 112member
    I doubt it will be that long in this case. I would say next Summer though for sure. If you wait now you risk no iPod at all during the christmas buying frenzy that is drawing near.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    ya 16gb isn't much, but its better than the iphone. Give it time. Its still allot of songs.