New Look at Apple's Online Store.

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
A few months ago Apple Computer, Inc. changed its name to simply Apple, Inc. A few hours ago Apple, Inc. changed the lay-out and look of its Apple store.

HERE

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    oooo me likey.

i think the dark blue makes it alot sharper\\

but now they split the top sellers into mac products and iPod products?\

I cant find the refurbished stuff! ohhh its on the RIGHT side, and bring you to a new page....complicated if you ask me, but i think it all looks nicer!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Apple.com now only partially loads on winXP FF2!

(i'm sure they'll have it fixed soon)
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Oh, good they got rid of those horrible spring-loaded tabs that would move when you roll over them.

And speaking of web sites, how is this auto-updating done (real-time updates of online donations on RonPaul2008.com)? If it's Flash, it's pretty cool, if you ask me...
  • Reply 4 of 6
    jcgjcg Posts: 777member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Oh, good they got rid of those horrible spring-loaded tabs that would move when you roll over them.

And speaking of web sites, how is this auto-updating done (real-time updates of online donations on RonPaul2008.com)? If it's Flash, it's pretty cool, if you ask me...

It's Flash, to tell control click on the graphic and at the bottom of the contectual menue will be an option for About Flash Player 9 and you will have various controlls for the flash movie.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Sweet Jeebus, you worked a Ron Paul plug into a thread about the Apple store?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Sweet Jeebus, you worked a Ron Paul plug into a thread about the Apple store?

No, I asked a Flash question in a web site discussion.