in Mac Software edited January 2014
What the title sais

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BoeManE View Post

What the title sais

You're guess is as good as mine, but I'd estimate March-April 2008. Then again, Photokina is in Oct... every other year and 2008 is a Photokina year.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    nollynolly Posts: 5member
    My gess is PMA 2008 in jan-feb.

Later might be to late, as many pro photographers are now begining to loose faith in Aperture.

At least apple should voice if they still have some dev in the App. I Hope they have.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Yes Aperture version 2 has to come.

What I want the most :

- a good noise reduction module. The current one (especially the derawtisation one) is a joke.

- some kind of historic

- geometrical and vignetting module

- more speed (dramatically, especially in RAW)
  • Reply 4 of 5
    filburtfilburt Posts: 398member
    My wish list (in addition to Powerdoc's):
    • Improved meta data support, such as lens name, show only set/unset fields, meta-based browsing.

• Wider range of background brightness levels, and for panes other than viewer and grid view.

• Tools for correcting common lens issues, such as barrel distortion, vignetting, chroma aberrations.

• Export to iPhoto option: I use Aperture, my wife uses iPhoto. There's gotta be a better way to share photos with full meta data intact (including ratings).

• Additional preset smart albums (and fix it so that it recognizes photos from every single albums), such as last import.

• Additional book templates.

• Professional online book printing service, such as support for heavier paper stocks (e.g., metallic paper).

• Reply 5 of 5
    vasuvasu Posts: 26member