Lucky girlfriend!

steste
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Apart from the obvious benefits of living with such a wonderful human being as me , my girlfriend is one lucky gal.

I've been looking to buy her an iPod Touch ever since they came out, but they haven't reached New Orleans yet. So this week she went off to Atlanta for a conference, and I told her, if she got the chance, to pop into the Apple store there and pickup a Touch then I'll just cut her a check when she gets home. Not the most romantic gifting method, sure, but practical enough given the circumstances. She bought the Touch yesterday, and despite the frustration of not being able to play with it yet, she's tickled pink.

So this morning she calls me from Atlanta to say she's just won a 4GB video Nano at the conference! The girl leaves with one iPod (a 1st gen Shuffle) and will be returning with three.

Just thought I'd share.

Ste

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Whoa! That is lucky. Congrats and all. I'll even offer free tech support just for the heck of it. PM me for my address. (Please allow 5-6 years for shipping)

• Reply 2 of 4
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    It's a fact: iPods are better than gold.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    mrtotesmrtotes Posts: 760member
    Time to stick a quid on the lottery...
  • Reply 4 of 4
    steste Posts: 119member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrtotes View Post

Time to stick a quid on the lottery...

This isn't my luck, remember. Still, she's offered to give the Nano to me, which is very cool. Just call me Three iPods McGee.

Makes up for the shitty day I've had. No need for details; let's just say it involves a cat, a bottle of calomine lotion, and three huge bandaids. 'Nuff said.