4g ipod Nano question

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I'm new to ipods, I have this nano about a week. I downloaded a movie but can't play it on my portable DVD (Phillips DCP850) which has an ipod dock. I read that I need to change a setting to "TV on." Would appreciate if someone tell me the path to that setting. Thank you.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    lundylundy Posts: 4,466member
    Moving to iPod and iTunes forum.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I think you mean 3G iPod nano.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Did you categoriesed your movie under tv showS?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wheelhot View Post

Did you categoriesed your movie under tv showS?

No I have it in "movies." I need to find the setting for "TV out" to play the movie on the portable DVD player.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I think you mean 3G iPod nano.

It's the new model and it's got 4 gigs. I call it "ooo poo pah doo." It plays music with no issues. Just looking for the path to the setting "TV out."
  • Reply 6 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bill_O View Post

It's the new model and it's got 4 gigs. I call it "ooo poo pah doo." It plays music with no issues. Just looking for the path to the setting "TV out."

When people say 4G iPod, they are referring to the fact that it's fourth generation, not 4GB.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bill_O View Post

If you would have looked for about a minute you would have found the "TV out" setting in Video Settings in Videos.