Help me with my iPod Nano 3G probs :D

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hi,

Im not sure if anyone experiences these bugs before, so im going to post it out and hopefully you guys have a solution.

Bugs:

1. A double album art will appear in my coverflow at 2 different positions, usually the first is at the

front and the second is somewhere behind.

2. My TV Show menu is not working, when I click on it, nothing happens even though there is

videos in it.

3. After playing iPod Quiz there is a high possibility that my cover flow album art wont load after,

I scroll it sideways. (I shall elaborate)

What I have done and Elaboration:

Bug 3. Recently, after playing iPod Quiz, my cover flow wont be working, I move the album art left

or right, blank music cover would appear and when I select a song from it, only the album

art would appear, go back to cover flow again and the problem is not fixed. Only way is to

reset iPod by using the hold middle and menu button for a few secs but it will delete some

of my custom settings.

Bug 1. What I have done is I checked all the songs in that album so that it would appear as a

single album and checked it as a compilation. But sometimes even a single song on a

album would appear twice in my iPod coverflow. Its ALWAYS 1 album will be copied

twice,

Example : Rascal Flats - Me n my gang album art appeared twice, I connect iPod to PC,

delete and reinstall the song, and when I checked, suddenly my James Blunt -

1973 appeared twice in the album while before it hasnt.

Well thats all the bug that I found yet and my explaination which I hope will make you guys understand. Thanks. And if this is a bug, how do I report it? oh yeah and please provide a solution for me (if possible)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Well I found another bug in the Nano:

When you listen to songs (??? out of ????). Try clicking the middle button repeatedly and the number of song listened will be resetted to 1. This is very annoying cause it will play the same song again and you will never finish listening to your library.

Another way to get it to reset to 1 is to play around the iPod menu and when you go back to "Now Playing" you will notice the song played will be resetted to 1 again.

I hope someone would be able to report this bugs to Apple cause im not old enough to join developers something