iPod dilemma..

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
hey everyone...i have a question for all of you. my last ipod broke, i had the 30GB video, and i am going to get a new one for my birthday later on this month. I cant choose between the ipod touch or the classic >=o. theyre both great in different ways. the touch has a totally new design, web access, larger screen (you get the deal) but its only 8gb or 16gb..the only thing stpping me from getting the touch is the new classic is only 250$ (i believe) for 80gb..thats 150$ less than the touch for 74 more gb of storage. also, i had the old video, and want something new which is why i choose the touch...ANYWAY sorry about ranting on this long, im sure i will be happy with the decision i make, but leave a comment on which one you think would be better to get and why. thanks =]

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Liz217 View Post

hey everyone...i have a question for all of you. my last ipod broke, i had the 30GB video, and i am going to get a new one for my birthday later on this month. I cant choose between the ipod touch or the classic >=o. theyre both great in different ways. the touch has a totally new design, web access, larger screen (you get the deal) but its only 8gb or 16gb..the only thing stpping me from getting the touch is the new classic is only 250$ (i believe) for 80gb..thats 150$ less than the touch for 74 more gb of storage. also, i had the old video, and want something new which is why i choose the touch...ANYWAY sorry about ranting on this long, im sure i will be happy with the decision i make, but leave a comment on which one you think would be better to get and why. thanks =]

if you have a lot of music and can live without the touch screen fun ( i have a touch and it rox) get the classic. if you want an ipod with everything the classic has and more, get the touch. The touch is even better after you jail break it.