iTunes audio files moved to another HD

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hi, I don't have time to spend ages looking at the moment, so appologies if this has been posted before, but I have bought a new external drive enclosure with RAID 1 for security to store my media files. I always manually manage my iTunes music, but now I have moved my audio files to the new drive and iTunes wants to me to relocate them all. Is there a way of doing this in bulk, rather than having to go through 1000's of songs and finding them individually? Before I moved the files I assumed iTunes would be smart enought to do this for me! I have the same problem with my movies.

\

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Hello, I do not have a solution but i see you posted this question a year ago. Did you get anywhere with it? I have the same problem and its a real pain. I have already deleted all the music from my laptop Hd very stupidly so would really like it to work without having to locate each individual file. I got a powerbook 12" and a lacie rugged drive. If you have any info or tips please, please let me know , thanks