black friday ??

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
In the past Apple traditionally offers "sales" on Black Friday (the day after thanksgiving). Does anyone know if they are this year? I want to buy a new iMac and an iPhone and if I can save a few bucks, that would be good!

Thanks,

pixie

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    smeesmee Posts: 195member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pixiegirl View Post

In the past Apple traditionally offers "sales" on Black Friday (the day after thanksgiving). Does anyone know if they are this year? I want to buy a new iMac and an iPhone and if I can save a few bucks, that would be good!

Thanks,

pixie

They probably will have a couple of $100 off sales or stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised at all.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    My wife and I have been looking at a new iMac (I've been waiting to see what happened with the freezing issue, and now that that looks to be solved...) She works for a local Hospital, which just this morning announced "Corporate Purchase Plan" through Apple that will be available only Friday the 22nd to the hospital employees.

Base model iMac (20" 2.0GHz) is $1,127.00.

The discount-priced store.apple seems to have reduced prices on all new product. Refurb, AppleCare & .Mac are not reduced (no surprise). The iPod line is all reduced (Shuffle: $74.00; Nano: From $140.00; Classic: From $234.00; Touch: From$281. The iPhone is NOT reduced(I was thinking it'd be cool if they reduced the iPhone and tossed in 3 free months of service from AT&T, once word got out the Apple Stores and store.apple would lite up like a string of x-mas lights for just that day... If they were to leak it say Monday afternoon(today) you'd see lines on Friday morning just like the iPhone launch, but it seems not to be)

I'm not saying that these Corp. prices confirm a Black Friday sale, but since the prices are available to me I'm thinking I'll be iCrazy this weekend.