NEED HELP..... TRIO TO iPHONE ?

whmwhm
Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I have a friend that bought an iMac and MacBook because of my endorsement and telling him how fun and easy Macs are to use. Because of his job he was required to use a Trio with the Palm software for his address book and calender. He has now left that job and wants to get the iPhone. Is there a way to sync his information from the Palm software on his Macs to an iPhone? Afterward he of course would use iTunes like the rest of us. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by whm View Post

I have a friend that bought an iMac and MacBook because of my endorsement and telling him how fun and easy Macs are to use. Because of his job he was required to use a Trio with the Palm software for his address book and calender. He has now left that job and wants to get the iPhone. Is there a way to sync his information from the Palm software on his Macs to an iPhone? Afterward he of course would use iTunes like the rest of us. Any help would be greatly appreciated

What he can do is export his contacts using the palm one desktop software then import that data into the Mac's address book application then all his contact will/can be put on the iphone using itunes