New iPhone Nano Exclusivity arrangements?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
So lets see here... lets just forget about debating future iPhone iterations for a couple of minutes and agree that Apple has probably got something along the lines of an "iPhone nano" in the works. If this thing is coming out this year ... do you think that it will be a ATT only device. The more I think about it, the more I think "no". I envision an iPhone nano to be something along the lines of a touch screen phone with iPod capabilities. No date plan required. No wi-fi capabilities... and qwerty in landscape mode only (being much smaller than the iPhone). So, if this is the case, it begs the question. Is it going to be only for ATT? I'm thinking not. Comments?

Oh yeah... if possible lets just avoid debating over the eminence of an iPhone nano... save that for another thread. Its become kind of exhausted.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    With or without internet capabilities this is still an iphone and hence doesnt this fall under AT&T's exclusivity period?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

With or without internet capabilities this is still an iphone and hence doesnt this fall under AT&T's exclusivity period?

You just answered his question with another similar question, lol. Meanwhile I have designed the new iPhone nano, right here