Weird iTunes resizing behavior

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
All i want to do is push iTunes to the menu bar at the top of the screen and use the bottom right resizer to resize iTunes...but noooooo, iTunes has its own flakey non conformist re-sizing strategy, it resizes ALL sides at the same time...wth is up with that?

Any way to make it work like EVERY other OS X app on the planet including all of Apple's other applications? This resize thing is seriously pissing me off enough to want to quit using iTunes forever and I LIKE iTunes.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandau View Post

All i want to do is push iTunes to the menu bar at the top of the screen and use the bottom right resizer to resize iTunes...but noooooo, iTunes has its own flakey non conformist re-sizing strategy, it resizes ALL sides at the same time...wth is up with that?

Any way to make it work like EVERY other OS X app on the planet including all of Apple's other applications? This resize thing is seriously pissing me off enough to want to quit using iTunes forever and I LIKE iTunes.

Soo..what was the question?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    endymionendymion Posts: 375member
    My iTunes doesn't behave that way. It resizes like every other window? Do you have some 3rd party software installed that could be changing the behavior?