Britney Spears at MacWorld!!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was in a sandwich shop today when I overheard this guy talking to his friend about how he was watching his prototype Apple HDTV when he got a call from this guy who saw the MacWorld transcript on an elevator where he works, and it said that, in honor of the Temporary Insanity forum, Britney Spears will be making a live appearance at MacWorld!!!!!!!!111

Comments

• Reply 1 of 21
    batbat Posts: 47member
    Hmmmm . . . that means I'll be shooting myself in a live (or dead, if you prefer) appearance at MacWorld.
  • Reply 2 of 21
    Is she preforming before or after Elvis?
  • Reply 3 of 21
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Britney Spears will be found unconscious (but not permanently damaged... more than she is already) from some overdose in some nondescript elevator at Macworld.

As such during the keynote Phil S. will be performing a solo acapella of Baby Hit Me One More Time. All in a pink thong.
  • Reply 4 of 21
    Well a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend told me she canceled.
  • Reply 5 of 21
    probably because she got arrested and was under the influence of an unknown drug and her child was taken from her and given to her past husband kevin fetherline ( or however you may spell it ).
  • Reply 6 of 21
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rich-Myster View Post

probably because she got arrested and was under the influence of an unknown drug and her child was taken from her and given to her past husband kevin fetherline ( or however you may spell it ).

misinformed....

I would be more anxious for MacWorld.
  • Reply 7 of 21
    On a serious note, can anybody actually imagine The Steve introducing Britney? Much less giving her the required hug at the end of the performance?

And there is one more thing... music. Let's enjoy something that will be music for everybody's ears: Britney is going to be locked away forever and the media will never, ever mention her again.
  • Reply 8 of 21
    wircwirc Posts: 302member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Britney is going to be locked away forever and the media will never, ever mention her again.

That doesn't make financial sense. Les Moonves and Jeff Zucker will break her out themselves.
  • Reply 9 of 21
    Who is Elvis?
  • Reply 10 of 21
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    Quote:

On a serious note, can anybody actually imagine The Steve introducing Britney? Much less giving her the required hug at the end of the performance?

He'll just rub her bald patch. The top one.

Maybe she'll be trying to impersonate Jobs like Noah Wyles did in '99.
  • Reply 11 of 21
    Quote:

And there is one more thing... music. Let's enjoy something that will be music for everybody's ears: Britney is going to be locked away forever and the media will never, ever mention her again.

Bono, Yes. Britney, No.
  • Reply 12 of 21
    While we're on the topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvpyepkD2o

Air Head Numero Uno
  • Reply 13 of 21
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    [Never mind ]
  • Reply 14 of 21
    ajpriceajprice Posts: 320member
    New hardware coming! - the iDiditagain

Wirelessly shaves your head and anything else with hair, then gets you drunk, straps you to a stretcher and loses your children.
  • Reply 15 of 21
    vox barbaravox barbara Posts: 2,021member
    Oh man, Temporary Insanity as good as it gets.

And Spears sits in the first row on a special car seat,

geared up to assist. Lovely.
  • Reply 16 of 21
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    [CENTER]LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!

[/CENTER]
  • Reply 17 of 21
    bobo28bobo28 Posts: 59member
    So is she coming or not ? I have my trusty portable web cam ready to catch her arrival with my exclusive jam proof prototype iiiphonebook- super pro . . . And broadcast it live to AI, of course !
  • Reply 18 of 21
    Yes it's true. Britney will be in the Microsoft corner at Mac World. She will demonstrating the stability of Microsofts Windows Vista and how it's the true performer and orignality.
  • Reply 19 of 21
    fishafisha Posts: 126member
    touché toneman.
  • Reply 20 of 21
    marcusmarcus Posts: 227member
    Never met her, but don't like her music etc.

But find it maybe a bit tasteless to poke fun at people's mental health issues