Am I Going Mad

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Or does Macrumors have a news post under the MBP in their buyers guide section that has the title of "Apple updates Macbook Pro" and a date of 02/12 which is today . . . . My server wont let me click the link! Can anyone go have a look and see what it says?

Heres the link to the page

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

I might be going mad, but does macrumors know something we dont?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    batbat Posts: 47member
    It's listed under "Recent rumors". It's just that - a recent rumor.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    but when you click on the other "recent rumours" it opens up a full story on the rumour, when I try clicking that one it just says its forbidden. Just seems odd that on the day every speculates an update, the site that many believe is reliable ads a new recent rumour with such a blunt title. Maybe im exagerating . . . i dunno!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    and this particular rumour only appear on the feed under the MBPs, just seems a little odd to me!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    I know your new, but please respect the forum, and be courteous.

#1 Use descriptive titles for new threads. NOt things like "I just lost my pants" NO one knows what it is you want.

#2 Put correct topics in correct forums.

#3 if you have a question or topic to start, Put it in the right forum, and look for other topics with the same information in it before vandalizing our forum with another topic. THis thread is absolutely unnecessary.

Thank you.