Conspiracy theory, or no? Bush regime hides Economic data disclosure

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/02/13/...ic-indicators/

Ironic that the administration requesting a $3.1 Trillion budget has decided to terminate a web-site aimed at economic disclosure due to "Budgetary Constraints."

edit: Terminate is perhaps not totally accurate. I should have said "obfuscate."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Political Outsider?

Anyway, I'm sure this is nothing to be alarmed about. Because according to our economic expert on these boards Mr. Trump T. Man, the economy is growing. So Bush has nothing to hide. What's wrong with watching spending on frivolous economic websites?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by user23 View Post

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/02/13/...ic-indicators/

Ironic that the administration requesting a $3.1 Trillion budget has decided to terminate a web-site aimed at economic disclosure due to "Budgetary Constraints."

edit: Terminate is perhaps not totally accurate. I should have said "obfuscate."

thinkprogress.org.

Enough said.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

thinkprogress.org.

Enough said.

This is an example where your ignorance shines through. We were just discussing balance in receiving and perceiving of information, weren't we?

I for one would not say Thinkprogress is the bastion of truth and unbias on the Internets, but this piece is linked to specific and reputable articles and citations. If you can't reasonably form a conclusion yourself from them you need to expand your cognitive abilities. But this is just another (IMO) indication of this administration continuing it's path of lies and deceit. Almost doesn't have the impact it should anymore.

Also, this topic should have been in PoliticalOutsider anyway.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

This is an example where your ignorance shines through. We were just discussing balance in receiving and perceiving of information, weren't we?

I for one would not say Thinkprogress is the bastion of truth and unbias on the Internets, but this piece is linked to specific and reputable articles and citations. If you can't reasonably form a conclusion yourself from them you need to expand your cognitive abilities. But this is just another (IMO) indication of this administration continuing it's path of lies and deceit. Almost doesn't have the impact it should anymore.

Also, this topic should have been in PoliticalOutsider anyway.

The only thing that appears not to be in question is that the site will be shut down. Everything else is bullshit.