paperport / canoscan pdf scanning substitute

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
i've used paperport before and it is very easy to use. i have a canon lide 30 and canoscan sucks for creating pdf's from a multipage source, no drag and drop and can't make it make sequencial scans that auto combines to one document. i'm trying to get my paper stuff more organized, and dump the paper

any suggestions so can make my canon lide rock and then if i ever get another scanner i can simply add this software.

thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I have a fujitsu ScanSnap. It came with some software that works quite well with it, but I doubt it works with other hardware.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NOFEER View Post

i've used paperport before and it is very easy to use. i have a canon lide 30 and canoscan sucks for creating pdf's from a multipage source, no drag and drop and can't make it make sequencial scans that auto combines to one document. i'm trying to get my paper stuff more organized, and dump the paper

any suggestions so can make my canon lide rock and then if i ever get another scanner i can simply add this software.

thanks

I have a canoscan lide and it lets me make multipage PDFs when I scan. The software is janky, but I know it'll do what you want it to do.

I have an HP AIO that doesn't let me make multipage PDFs when I scan. It cost more and sucks.