advice needed...is it a good time to buy a macbook?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hello

i am in the verge of buying a new macbook. Is it a good time to do so? I only hesitate because it has been around for a few years and I think that they might release a new one soon. Technology is upgraded so quickly that I don't want to buy something at the end of its days. Any advice? Also, is it better to buy them online from apple or at a store? Last question...i like the black one...will i be paying for the fact that it is black?

thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sherpa187 View Post

Hello

i am in the verge of buying a new macbook. Is it a good time to do so? I only hesitate because it has been around for a few years and I think that they might release a new one soon. Technology is upgraded so quickly that I don't want to buy something at the end of its days. Any advice? Also, is it better to buy them online from apple or at a store? Last question...i like the black one...will i be paying for the fact that it is black?

thanks.

1) They just updated it yesterday. Buy it.

2) Online from another retailer. You'll find that Amazon are offering a rebate on the new product ... see the story on the front page.

3) Yes.