Finally did it!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well I've never used macs before and I guess.. I never liked them.. because I never used to.. eg. assumed they weren't that good.

I've been a PC user for over 15 yrs now. I tried the mac once and hated it.. those were the very old macs.

I'm in college and we are using the newer IMAC's etc.. and use Final Cut Pro. So I needed to buy a mac and decided to get a macbookpro. Thanks to the people, who saved me earlier and told me to hold off till this week for the new MBP's.

So I just ordered one the mid range MBP. I really hope it's worth it in the end. I'll be using it for video editing, graphic editing and surfing the web. I got it for a student discount at $2400, however tax sucks here and it was an extra $288 worth of tax so roughly $2700 CDN.

So I REALLY REALLY hope it's worth it.. though this is my 1st laptop and mac PC. I just thought I'd post anyways, even though it might be a boring read.. I guess I'm some what excited and/or a bit nervous... \

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Harryt223 View Post

Well I've never used macs before and I guess.. I never liked them.. because I never used to.. eg. assumed they weren't that good.

I've been a PC user for over 15 yrs now. I tried the mac once and hated it.. those were the very old macs.

I'm in college and we are using the newer IMAC's etc.. and use Final Cut Pro. So I needed to buy a mac and decided to get a macbookpro. Thanks to the people, who saved me earlier and told me to hold off till this week for the new MBP's.

So I just ordered one the mid range MBP. I really hope it's worth it in the end. I'll be using it for video editing, graphic editing and surfing the web. I got it for a student discount at $2400, however tax sucks here and it was an extra $288 worth of tax so roughly $2700 CDN.

So I REALLY REALLY hope it's worth it.. though this is my 1st laptop and mac PC. I just thought I'd post anyways, even though it might be a boring read.. I guess I'm some what excited and/or a bit nervous... \

Don't worry, most likely you are going to love it, and if not you can always run windows on it