Need responses for my university research, online communiites and decision making

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I am interested in gathering a variety of people for my questionnaire as part of my research project in university. Which has proven tricky so far.

The research project is about online communities and effects on consumer decision making. If you have any questions or queries you can ask me here.

Click here for survey

Will take about 2 -3 minutes max. Its only 10 questions long (selection based).

Very grateful for any responses. Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fahedc View Post

I am interested in gathering a variety of people for my questionnaire as part of my research project in university. Which has proven tricky so far.

The research project is about online communities and effects on consumer decision making. If you have any questions or queries you can ask me here.

Click here for survey

Will take about 2 -3 minutes max. Its only 10 questions long (selection based).

Very grateful for any responses. Thanks!

Please come back and let us know your results/observations once you've finished the research project.

Thanks.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

Please come back and let us know your results/observations once you've finished the research project.

Thanks.

Most definately! Its been fun doing this. I am sure we will have a few things to talk about.

Right now i have found afew interesting observations but i need to make sure my sample is broadened hence spreading my survey more.

Thanks for any responses everyone.