Is my situation of problems eligable for repair?

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hi. I'm new here and hoping someone can help me out. I purchased my MacBook last year, in August - so it is still under warranty. However, a line of problems have accumulated over the months, and now it is becoming too much to just accept.

The defects on my MacBook include spots on the screen, 3 of them. One is a small dot, and the other two actually look like spills or something in the bottom of the screen. However, I am 100% positive that is not liquid or food.

Next the casing is stripping from the MacBook itself on the left side near the keyboard. It occurs on the left near the edge.

Finally, the CD/DVD drive is super loud and sounds like it is going to start on fire whenever it is playing and importing discs, I know that it HAS once or twice scratched a disc.

I know all of this sounds repair worthy, but is Apple easy to deal with or do they make it a hassle. The computer has already had a hard drive replaced if that is of essence. Thanks for your help.

Could they say the spots that look like liquid spills are indeed liquid spills and screw me like that?