Looking for a MacBook compatible PDA

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hi, just bought a MacBook, now I need a PDA on the go and sync with scheduler. I have a Dell PDA and sync via outlook on my PC. Anyone recommendation for Mac setup?

Thanks,

MY

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    tarltarl Posts: 41member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drifter View Post

Hi, just bought a MacBook, now I need a PDA on the go and sync with scheduler. I have a Dell PDA and sync via outlook on my PC. Anyone recommendation for Mac setup?

Thanks,

MY

Get an iPhone or iPod touch. I believe they both sync with iCal. No other company seems to care that their PDAs have little to no syncing ability with a Mac.

But I think Palms have the best- but not great- support for Macs among the other PDAs.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    jtusjtus Posts: 18member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drifter View Post

Thanks,

MY

Blackberry's will Sync with Macbook
  • Reply 3 of 3
    webmailwebmail Posts: 639member
    I don't mean to be rude, but now would be a really good time to switch to a phone instead of a PDA. Also in June the new iPhone 2.0 firmware will be released, then you have exchange support, push email, cal sync wireless, contacts, and remote delete.