WWDC keynote stream?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Will the Keynote of Steve Jobs be streamed over the internet? Does anyone know? I looked all over Apple's site but couldn't find anything about it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    graphitemangraphiteman Posts: 428member
    I would be shocked if it was. The conference is for developers only and it is unlikely Apple will let others see it.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by graphiteman:

<strong>I would be shocked if it was. The conference is for developers only and it is unlikely Apple will let others see it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

why? they have done it in the past. the keynote is one of the few (usually the only) public events at the wwdc. it's announcements and unveilings are not just developer specific but are normally also a sort of state of the mac address. in recent years (last 2) they have not streamed it or publicly announced the coordinates and it doesn't seem they will this year
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Well, if I get AirPort access in Hall 2, I'll do a running coverage of the keynote for you guys. But, no promises!

I'm off to San Jose first thing tomorrow!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    low-filow-fi Posts: 357member
    [quote]Originally posted by King Chung Huang:

<strong>Well, if I get AirPort access in Hall 2, I'll do a running coverage of the keynote for you guys. But, no promises!

I'm off to San Jose first thing tomorrow! </strong><hr></blockquote>

That would be sweet. Thanks!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    falconfalcon Posts: 458member
    I would think that they would have announced a webcast by now if there was going to be one. Its highly likely that they will post a recording of the keynote at a later date.