iPhoto Frame

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I think Apple should make their own digital picture frame that syncs to iPhoto. It should have a built in isight to take pictures to put straight into the frame. It would also have multitouch to navigate photos and simple editing features such as red eye reduction. Windows users can sync it to their My Pictures folder.

What do you think?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    That would be great, except it'd be really expensive, and no one wants to buy a $400 picture frame. Other than that, great concept!
  • Reply 2 of 4
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Posts: 1,772member
    I think a digital picture frame would be pretty low-volume even by Apple's standards. Then again, they made the iPod Hi-Fi, which I'd put in that category also.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    benroethigbenroethig Posts: 2,782member
    I agree, its a good idea in theory, but would require some kind of wireless connection to sync. That would add additional cost and the digital frames are expensive enough as they are. Maybe in a few years when both the frame and wireless components will be a bit cheaper, but not now.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kubrick View Post

I think Apple should make their own digital picture frame that syncs to iPhoto. It should have a built in isight to take pictures to put straight into the frame. It would also have multitouch to navigate photos and simple editing features such as red eye reduction. Windows users can sync it to their My Pictures folder.

What do you think?

we kind of already have that, its called Apple TV. It comes in varying sizes, mine is 52".