- easy to read map

- good waypoints

- any other cool features that come with a gps

i heard of some good brands like garmin and tomtom

my price limit is about 400

any recommendations please leave them

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Hey with your budget you can get quite a nice Gps, some good brands for gps are Garmin and TomTom, with your buget you can have a look at the Tom Tom GO 720, with 4.3" full-color TFT-LCD touch-screen. It includes new features that give you access to up-to-date maps and safety information in case of emergencies. It also offers text-to-speech functionality, integrated Bluetooth, and multimedia capabilities. And I have got to konw a coupon for gaps, if you intend to get one, it can be useful to you, it is 10% - 30% off select GPS receivers, plus free shipping from bestbuy.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by computer123 View Post

Hey with your budget you can get quite a nice Gps, some good brands for gps are Garmin and TomTom, with your buget you can have a look at the Tom Tom GO 720, with 4.3" full-color TFT-LCD touch-screen. It includes new features that give you access to up-to-date maps and safety information in case of emergencies. It also offers text-to-speech functionality, integrated Bluetooth, and multimedia capabilities. And I have got to konw a coupon for gaps, if you intend to get one, it can be useful to you, it is 10% - 30% off select GPS receivers, plus free shipping from bestbuy.

got the tom tom 720 already