Apple Store to open in Vancouver on May 24th

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Quote:

\t

Our place is your place. \tGet directions

The Apple Store, Pacific Centre, opens its doors at 10:00 a.m., May 24.

Come to the new Apple Store, Pacific Centre, and bring your curiosity. It?s the place to test-drive any Mac or iPod, and catch free workshops for all the latest Mac tips and tricks. When you get there, find our Concierge in the orange shirt. They?re your guide to everything, from checking in for an appointment to instant checkout. And if you?re one of the first 1000 visitors, you?ll get a free Apple T-shirt.

Should be pretty nice...but crazy busy.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    It is gonna be crazy busy I bet. A free t-shirt for the 1st 1000 customers? I just wonder if

I'm gonna be there in time to actually snag one. Anyone planning on camping out? I

went to go check the store out yesterday, couldnt see much inside as the security gaurd was

quick to 'shoo' me away. But I think the best entrance to line up at (for those camping out) would be

the mall entrance on the corner of West Georgia and Howe.

I know the line-up for most store openings are huge!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kijames10 View Post

It is gonna be crazy busy I bet. A free t-shirt for the 1st 1000 customers? I just wonder if

I'm gonna be there in time to actually snag one. Anyone planning on camping out? I

went to go check the store out yesterday, couldnt see much inside as the security gaurd was

quick to 'shoo' me away. But I think the best entrance to line up at (for those camping out) would be

the mall entrance on the corner of West Georgia and Howe.

I know the line-up for most store openings are huge!

Yes I guess that a huge line-up and a busy day.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Hey guys.. I posted a bunch of photos I took of the opening day of the new Apple store in Vancouver, feel free to check 'em out : http://www.flickr.com/photos/amatech...torevancouver/