Why are my applications just randomly closing in the middle of using them?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I have had my 16gig iPhone for about a week and just today I was on safari and in the middle of checking sites it would just close safari and go back to the main screen. It did this about eight times today and just now I was looking at directions and it closed out the map application and sent me back to the main screen. Is something wrong with my phone? Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DrStrangeL0ve71 View Post

I have had my 16gig iPhone for about a week and just today I was on safari and in the middle of checking sites it would just close safari and go back to the main screen. It did this about eight times today and just now I was looking at directions and it closed out the map application and sent me back to the main screen. Is something wrong with my phone? Has anyone else encountered this problem?

It just does that from time-to-time. You'll just have to hold the "home" button and the wake button(I guess you would call it that) and reset the phone that way. Normally that clears up the issues with Safari crashing.

Just make sure everything is up to date.