Some of the weirdest & most bizzare yet real eBay auctions!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Hey, I figured I'd start a "Goofy Dave Fun Thread" on here. If you don't like it just don't reply, close the thread or even delete it if you'd like. But every once in a while I will come into this thread and post one of the most ridiculous, bizarre and/or funny items that someone has posted on eBay. It's really neat to see how stupid and silly the things are that are listed on eBay! Someone once sold the Belly Button Lint of Britney Spears for over $75 or a Grilled Cheese Sandwich that resembled the Virgin Mary for $28,000! I guess these auctions have grown to where Jay Leno has a segment every Tuesday discussing these goofy auctions listed on eBay and it's to the point where these auctions have a cult following. A couple weeks ago I discovered the Cheeto that looks like Snoopy from the Peanuts Cartoon on eBay and the Skull Shaped Popcorn Kernel! If you look hard enough you will find dozens of these wacky but fun eBay auctions listed on eBay each and every day. I will do my best to entertain you with my findings from time to time in this thread or if you get bored you can venture to my site GoofyAuctions.com where I post 4 new bizarre eBay findings each day.

For my first find that I wanted to share with you it is:

potato chip with possible image of Jesus:

http://cgi.ebay.com/potato-chip-with...QQcmdZViewItem

PS...i want u to have fun with this stupid thread, if u hate it, so be it, ITS STUPID! haha. but if u wanna partake then please be my guest and enjoy yourself.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by goofydave View Post

ITS STUPID!

you are, even for a spammer.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    thanks for sharing
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Win a 24 hour time period to spend time with this dude:

http://cgi.ebay.com/One-24-hour-peri...QQcmdZViewItem

• Reply 4 of 8
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by giant View Post

you are, even for a spammer.

That might be a good way to filter spammers here. Their (or their softwares) inability to come up with something different for each forum they spam is their downfall.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    If you want an aircraft carrier.. (!), decommissioned of course, its still available on Ebay
  • Reply 6 of 8
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    That one is closed.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo View Post

That might be a good way to filter spammers here. Their (or their softwares) inability to come up with something different for each forum they spam is their downfall.

Yeah, those darn automatic spammers ;o)

STRAWBERRY MOUSE

http://cgi.ebay.com/STRAWBERRY-MOUSE...QQcmdZViewItem
  • Reply 8 of 8
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,757member
    Didn't someone put Earth up on there a few year back?