just installed 10.1.5 and....

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
i opened mail and got some weird message like, do i want to decrrypt or encrypt er something like that and gave me a bunch of choices i told it to always allow

what the hell did i do?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    bellebelle Posts: 1,574member
    "Always allow" is the right choice. It's just Keychain asking if you want to allow Mail to have permanent access to your mail account password.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Belle was right. That always happens to me whenever there's an OS upgrage. Just click "Always allow" and you'd be just fine.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    phew! thanks..now i just had another thing happen just now as i'm reading appleinsider, i get my idisk window to pop and asks me for my password! very strange. i've never used iDisk yet, not that matter really but..it's strange this poped out of the blue twicein a row actually
  • Reply 4 of 4
    igiligil Posts: 23member
    [quote]now i just had another thing happen just now as i'm reading appleinsider, i get my idisk window to pop and asks me for my password! very strange.[/QB]<hr></blockquote>

That just happened to me too. Since the dialog sheet was is the browser and not in the Finder, I think that someone is trying to steal our iTools passwords via Javascript. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid...

Anyway, I answered 'Cancel'.