What effect will the expensive iPhone 3G plans have on how many wait on line on 7/11?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
What effect will the expensive iPhone 3G plans have on how many people wait on line on July 11?

I'm just interested to hear people's comments and what they think it will be like. Will the lines be as bad as they were on 6/29/07? Do you plan to wait on line?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Contegni View Post

What effect will the expensive iPhone 3G plans have on how many people wait on line on July 11?

I'm just interested to hear people's comments and what they think it will be like. Will the lines be as bad as they were on 6/29/07? Do you plan to wait on line?

I will not wait in line and will take a "wait and see" attitude.

Many tech products have hiccups when they are first released and then they are fixed a short while after the thing is released. Its not only apple but many other manufacturers as well.

I am most concerned about the reliability of their mobile.me push email which is crucial for me.

Until user reports are out, I will stick with BB.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    physguyphysguy Posts: 920member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Contegni View Post

None - They're not expensive, they are the norm, or less expensive, for smart-phones.