Am I tired of hearing about the iPhone?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
It's a wonderful piece of technology and I want one (too bad Sunrise doesn't offer it in Switzerland), but: I am soooooooo tired of hearing about iPhone news and rumors...what about some Mac news for a change?

So it's a simple question for simple answers...let's see what the outcome is...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    There's not much else to talk about though until Apple actually release some updates. The Mac Mini etc has been discussed quite a lot but it can't go any further until we have some firm evidence about a product change or it is actually implemented (unfortunately those two events usually coincide).

While it is tiring hearing about the iphone all the time, the rumors were solid and the products were released. Clearly this is where Apple's focus is. Now that they have delivered on the first iphone, made a huge success, improved the original model's flaws, they should be able to let the app store run it's course and focus more on the computers again.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    benroethigbenroethig Posts: 2,782member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brlawyer View Post

It's a wonderful piece of technology and I want one (too bad Sunrise doesn't offer it in Switzerland), but: I am soooooooo tired of hearing about iPhone news and rumors...what about some Mac news for a change?

So it's a simple question for simple answers...let's see what the outcome is...

The iPhone is the future of the Mac.