iPhone 3G and 32GB

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I've decided to put my purchase of the iPhone 3G on hold. I've got the original iPhone and whilst I'd like the GPS and faster speed I don't NEED it. However, I'm rapidly reaching the limit of my 16GB for the internal iPod and wondered how long before the iPod touch is upgraded to 64GB and the top-end iPhone 32GB - a while, I know, given the recent iPhone update. But September maybe?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    kenaustuskenaustus Posts: 924member
    I don't know when it will happen, but more memory is what I am waiting for.

When Steve J announced the iPhone and said it ran OS X it hit me. What we have is a Mac nano with a few extras, like a mobile phone, pictures, iPod, etc. There was no doubt that Apple would open up the iPhone to developers and they did release the SDK as soon as they were able to.

I'll go with a 32 GB when it's out, but would probably prefer 64 GB. But I shouldn't be greedy.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    gugygugy Posts: 794member
    if the 32gig follows the 16gig when it was introduced, then I will be January is when they will introduce it. Too far away.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    maclvr03maclvr03 Posts: 198member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kenaustus View Post

I don't know when it will happen, but more memory is what I am waiting for.

When Steve J announced the iPhone and said it ran OS X it hit me. What we have is a Mac nano with a few extras, like a mobile phone, pictures, iPod, etc. There was no doubt that Apple would open up the iPhone to developers and they did release the SDK as soon as they were able to.

I'll go with a 32 GB when it's out, but would probably prefer 64 GB. But I shouldn't be greedy.

My predicament is that I waited till this year to get an iPhone because I wasn't going to buy it if it didnt' have 3G. I was surprised when they didn't release a 32GB right away for the 3G. I told myself I wouldnt buy an iPhone till it was 3G and at least 32GB. So if I wait till January, but I think they will come out with it for the holiday's. I get one then and maybe be able to upgrade to the subsidized price. If not wait till June of 2009 when my contract is up and get the 3rd generation iPhone???