Does anyone know where I can get different Mac OS X 10.5 interface themes???

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I am a new iMac owner and am dealing with a big lack of Mac software knowledge. From what I have pieced together ShapeShifter is what I am looking for, but it doesnt work on 10.5... Can anyone help me customize my iMac? Please and thank you. :-)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    stick with the original customize the backround instead
  • Reply 2 of 4
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    What do you want to change?

http://www.panic.com/candybar/
  • Reply 3 of 4
    well I just keep seeing all the cool skins that people have made for leopard but they only work on 10.4 or older versions. Like i said im just learning how to use a mac and i'm not very computer savvy. are there downloads for 10.5? I would like to change the colors, design, and icons to more customize my iMac. Thanx for the reply...
  • Reply 4 of 4
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gdeau30 View Post

well I just keep seeing all the cool skins that people have made for leopard but they only work on 10.4 or older versions. Like i said im just learning how to use a mac and i'm not very computer savvy. are there downloads for 10.5? I would like to change the colors, design, and icons to more customize my iMac. Thanx for the reply...

You can search the macupdate database using keywords like theme, interface and the like. Even if you find nothing, you will get a good idea about what kind of software is available for the Mac.