Itouch questions

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hello, I am about the get an itouch and I have some questions. First, is there anyway that I can buy a wireless dock for my computer so I can get on the internet? Sort of like the nitendo wireless dock. Next, what website has a great deal of third-party applications for the itouch. Also, can someone explain to me what the side affects of jailbreaking my itouch would be. Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by edmundac View Post

Hello, I am about the get an itouch and I have some questions. First, is there anyway that I can buy a wireless dock for my computer so I can get on the internet? Sort of like the nitendo wireless dock. Next, what website has a great deal of third-party applications for the itouch. Also, can someone explain to me what the side affects of jailbreaking my itouch would be. Thanks

1) Nothing like that, if you want to use the internet on the iPod then buy a router.

2) The latest iPod touch (2nd generation) cannot currently be jailbroken. It does come with firmware 2.1.1, which has the app store, so it'd be better to just get the apps legally (after all, the best jailbreak apps were cloned or remade for the app store anyway)

3) See #2.