Last Gen MPB or New MB

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I can get the new MB (2.0Ghz) with 4GB RAM and AppleCare for $1565 or the last gen base MBP (2.4 Ghz) with only 2GB RAM and no AppleCare for $1399.

I'm leaning towards the old MBP. Any opinions?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    I would really like an honest and well-educated opinion on this, so if anyone has any input that would be great.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Depends what you use it for. How much do you carry laptops around? i.e. does size/weight matter? Or is screen size more important?

Performance wise, may well be pretty similar. Easy to upgrade to 4gb ram in old MBP for not much money (crucial.com is default advice).

Both awesome, depends if you want/like new look. I love them but others are kicking out at glass (glossy) screen. I doubt the glossy screen is as big a problem as many are making out.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Hi

Apple insider is a great site which I have ever seen, it's give me a lot of details related to future hardware and new technology. Right now I am using 2.4Ghz processor tell me some things feature of new 3.06Ghz.

Thanks...............

John markson

__________________________________________________ _____________

Capture One Auto Transport
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by johnmarkson View Post

Hi

Apple insider is a great site which I have ever seen, it's give me a lot of details related to future hardware and new technology. Right now I am using 2.4Ghz processor tell me some things feature of new 3.06Ghz.

Thanks...............

John markson

Umm, I don't think you are in the right spot. I'm really not sure what you were trying to get across there.