Please help me! :(

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hello,

Ive got the 30gb ipod and its alright but its becoming annoying. I uploaded all m songs etc normally, Now i download new songs and it does go on to my itunes but cannot upload to my ipod it just has all the old songs. Also with my podcasts the same thing its in itunes but cannot get into my ipod everytime i attach the ipod to the computer with the wire.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gscorch View Post

Hello,

Ive got the 30gb ipod and its alright but its becoming annoying. I uploaded all m songs etc normally, Now i download new songs and it does go on to my itunes but cannot upload to my ipod it just has all the old songs. Also with my podcasts the same thing its in itunes but cannot get into my ipod everytime i attach the ipod to the computer with the wire.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

Check to make sure that it's set to automatically sync your iPod. With it plugged in, click on the iPod under the Devices sub-section on the sidebar in iTunes, and ensure that "Manually manage music and videos" is unchecked. If it's checked, that means you have to manually drag things onto the iPod for them to be put on.

If it isn't checked, make sure that the iPod is syncing when you plug it in, and that it's set to sync your Music and Movies (options are under the respective tabs along the top when you click on the iPod in the sidebar).
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bazokajoe_2k View Post

Check to make sure that it's set to automatically sync your iPod. With it plugged in, click on the iPod under the Devices sub-section on the sidebar in iTunes, and ensure that "Manually manage music and videos" is unchecked. If it's checked, that means you have to manually drag things onto the iPod for them to be put on.

If it isn't checked, make sure that the iPod is syncing when you plug it in, and that it's set to sync your Music and Movies (options are under the respective tabs along the top when you click on the iPod in the sidebar).

Ok sorry for this, but can you wak me through it step by step lol.

How do i check if the ipod is automatically set to sync, ive right clicked my devide and clicked synv.. But i dno if your meaning the same thing?

Thanks
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bazokajoe_2k View Post

Left click on the iPod, not right.