New Macbook screen

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Strange: AppleInsider article disappear?

This morning I red an article called:

"MacBook buyers sound off against questionable screen quality"

With following abstract:

"For all its structural and performance improvements, the new MacBook and Apple are facing sharp criticism from some owners and would-be buyers who say the LCD appears to have a blue tint and doesn't solve some problems with earlier generation designs."

Now it seems this article is not anymore available??? Very strange as I totally agree that the new 13'' screen is so bad i will reconsider buying it... Good that I wait to see the display at the Apple store...

Basically, as soon as you start viewing with a ?small? angle (I?m talking about little head movement, not 45 degrees angles...) the colours becomes either lavish or to dark...

I hope they fixed this with the (hopefully soon) next revision.

CP

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Yea i saw that story in my RSS feed but couldnt find the acual article. I'm betting Apple had them take it down so they wont have people spreading this inforamtion to others. Apple is a very shady company sometimes.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacSuperiority View Post

Yea i saw that story in my RSS feed but couldnt find the acual article. I'm betting Apple had them take it down so they wont have people spreading this inforamtion to others. Apple is a very shady company sometimes.

Shady you said -
  • Reply 3 of 6
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,174member
    Quote:

Apple is a very shady...

Why do you think Newton picked Apple to nap under...?!?

• Reply 4 of 6
    Yeah, I can't find the article either. All this is doing is make me even more curious.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DX-OmniGeno View Post

Yeah, I can't find the article either. All this is doing is make me even more curious.

Heres a picture of the RSS feed with the article in the feed but not on the front page.

• Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Heres a picture of the RSS feed with the article in the feed but not on the front page.

I apologize if I was unclear. Yeah, I saw the story in my RSS feed as well and when I clicked to read the story it wasn't there. Just like everyone else. I was simply stating that the article's disappearance makes me more curious. I didn't mean that I don't know what you're talking about.