iPhone Questions

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I currently have a Blackberry Pearl and am trying to decide whether or not to switch to the new Bold or to get an iPhone.

I have a couple of questions in regards to features on my Blackberry that I'm unaware of whether they appear on the iPhone or not.

1) On my BB I can have one ringer that notifies me for emails, sms, mms, phone calls etc... and another that might only notify me of phone calls and sms. I can also select which email accounts I want notification on.

Is this possible with the iPhone.

2) Also, I'm kind of partial to voice dialing on my BB. I know there are third party apps that allow this on the iPhone. Does anyone have any experience with them? What are the chances that feature will appear on a future release?

3) My company is on a Outlook Enterprise server. Currently I do not have my BB on the Enterprise plan. I have an iPod touch that gets my Enterprise email/contacts/calendars with no problem. Does the AT&T iPhone prevent me from doing so without purchasing the Enterprise plan as with the Blackberry?

4) Also, what's the current rumor on Full GPS on the iPhone. I know that Garmin and others have produced an App for this, but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything further about this.

Thanks in advance.

Chris